A number of partners have developed add-ons to provide solutions for the Hire and Rental market. We have provided the largest UK tool hire business with Dynamics AX 2012R3 solution across their hundreds of sites.
That experience, not only of providing a solution but from people who understand the business allows us to provide other customers with the right functionality for their business.
However it’s not just about the rental market specifically. Many asset providers are now finding that they can rent their assets out for people who only want them for a short period rather than have to buy one. So manufacturers and distributors are now committed to providing a total solution to their clients and want the ability to manage their assets.
Key functionality includes the ability to:
- Manage different rental periods with full rental calendar.
- Flexible pricing.
- Customer and regional pricing.
- Kitting – where one item may need another to work, e.g an electrical appliance and an extension lead.
- On-Rent asset status and return on asset stats.
- Asset management – purchasing, storage, selling.
- Fixed asset management and depreciation management.
- Customer and Sales Management process integrated with rental.
- Customer quotation management and CRM.
- Full management reporting suite enabling statistics, information and utilisation to be managed across a range of mobile and PC devices.
- Full Warehouse Management process to enable pick, pack, put-away and any subliminal processes to be managed (e.g. cleaning).
- Operated plant.
- Managed processes for certifications both for plant and staff.
- Health and Safety management.
- On top of all this is the standard Microsoft Dynamics Financial, Reporting and Business Management suite used by over 20,000 customers worldwide.